2017 MOR TWOFLY BENEFIT
View the 2017 MOR TwoFly Program
Friday, September 8 | 3pm | Golf at Black Bull
- 3pm: Slice & Hook Golf Scramble: This year you can sign up to enjoy a fun five-hole golf scramble at Black Bull before the party. Cost is $50 (Includes golf, carts, tee prize). Please pre-register with Leslie via email or 994-1998.
Friday, September 8 | 5:30pm | Black Bull
- 5:30 – 6:30pm: Dinner and Drinks, Meet your Guide, Casting Competition, & Beat Selection
- 6:30 – 6:45pm: Group Photo, Guide and Participant Orientation
- 8pm: Event Concludes, Schwag Bag Pick-up
Saturday, September 9 | 7am – 8pm | Museum of the Rockies & MT Rivers
- 7am: Breakfast at MOR. Depart for the Rivers.
- 10am – 2pm: TwoFly Family Day at MOR. Open to the Public.
- 4pm: Head to MOR for Dinner, Drinks, & Live Music
- 5:30pm: Photo Submission Deadline*
- 5:15 – 7pm: Reception on MOR’s Outdoor Bair Plaza. Awards & Raffle Winners Announced.
*Museum of the Rockies reserves the right to use all photos taken during the event for promotional use.
Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks Regulations state that there cannot be a fishing competition on Montana rivers for the “biggest” or the “most” trout. Therefore, we only offer photographic award categories. Each guide will submit three photographs per award category upon return from the river on Saturday. Participation in any or all categories is voluntary. Creativity is encouraged and rewarded. The Museum’s panel of judges will vote on the following awards and the winners will receive prizes and a certificate of recognition.
- TwoFly Too Big a Smile A photograph featuring a Big Fish and a Big Smile. The angler fishing in the photo will win the prize. Sponsored by: TwoFly Top Scenic Photo A photograph featuring an angler amongst Montana’s majestic scenery. Each person in the boat will win a prize.
- TwoFly Top Guide A photograph that best demonstrates why you should be named Top Guide. This photo must include a fish. The guide will win a prize.
- TwoFly Too Much Fun A photograph demonstrating creative use of props and costumes. The photograph must include a fish. The angler in the photo will win the prize.
- TwoFly TooFly (non-photographic award) This prize goes to the angler who catches the most fish with the official TwoFly 2017 Fly. Flies designed by Zach Collins.
- TwoFly Casting Competition (non-photographic award) The winner with the most points from the Friday night casting competition will win this award.