10th Annual MOR TwoFly Benefit
Friday – Saturday, September 11 & 12, 2020
Friday, September 11
Museum of the Rockies historic Tinsley House
Opening Reception with Cocktails & Casting Hour, Music, BBQ and Orientation
- 5 – 6 p.m. | Casting & Cocktail Hour
- Fly Tying and Casting Clinics
- Light-hearted (non-competitive) Casting Competition, take a chance to win a free Drift Boat Raffle Ticket ($100 value)
- Beer & Wine Bar
- 6 p.m. | Opening Reception | Participant & Guide Orientation
- Dinner and Raffle
- Meet your Guide
- Beat Selection
- Participant Orientation
Saturday, September 12
A Full Day of Fishing & Reception with Awards Ceremony
- 7 a.m. | Breakfast at MOR
- Depart for the Yellowstone, Madison, Gallatin and Jefferson Rivers.
- 4 p.m. | Photo Submission Deadline
- 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. | Reception at MOR
- Heavy Appetizers, Drinks, and Awards Ceremony
MOR TwoFly Photo Awards
We offer photo awards as an alternative due to Montana, Fish, Wildlife & Parks’ regulations stating that no contests are allowed involving any Montana listed species of special concern or for wild trout in rivers or streams.
- TwoFly TOO BIG A SMILE: A Big Fish and a Big Smile.
- TwoFly TOP GUIDE: Best demonstration of Top Guide.
- TwoFly TOO MUCH FUN: Props encouraged; photograph must include a fish.
- TwoFly TOP SCENIC PHOTO: An angler amongst Montana’s majestic scenery
- TwoFly CASTING COMPETITION WINNERS: Non-photographic award. The Guide & Participant with the most points from Friday nights casting competition.