Now – September 4, 2017
Museum: 8am – 6pm | Store: 9am – 6pm | Living History Farm: 10am – 5pm
September 5, 2017 – May 25, 2018
Daily | 9am – 5pm
The Living History Farm will close for the season at 5pm on Sunday, September 10.
May 26 – September 3, 2018
Daily | 8am – 6pm
Annual Museum Closures:
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas Eve: Closes early at 3pm
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year's Day: Closed
- Smoking is prohibited in and around the museum
- Healthy snacks are available for purchase in the Museum Store. Vending machines are located on the lower level.
- We have two manual wheelchairs available for use on a first come, first serve basis.
- Double strollers can navigate through the Museum.
- Parking is complimentary. RV and Bus parking is available.
- Please do not use tripods during your visit.
- Please do not bring backpacks or large bags into the Museum.
- Questions? Visit our FAQ page.