As part of the ASTC Travel Passport Program, Museum of the Rockies brings an added benefit to its Members! Your MOR Membership gives you free general admission when you travel outside of your local area to more than 300 other ASTC museums and science centers around the country.
Before you travel:
- Make sure the science center or museum you are visiting is not excluded. Visit astc.org for a complete list of participating museums and science centers.
- Review that science center or museum’s family admittance policy. Download the list of participating venues at astc.org and call before you visit to confirm your Passport Program benefits.
- Pack your ID (or other proof of residence). Admissions staff reserve the right to request proof of residence for benefits to apply. Science centers and museums requesting proof of residence are marked by (IDs).
- Pack your membership card. Participating venues are not required to grant benefits to visitors who forget their cards. There is no universal database with all Passport Program visitors’ member data and expiration dates for admission staff to reference. Some venues will allow you to call the science center or museum you joined to confirm your membership, but they are under no obligation to do so. Lost your card? Please contact MOR for a replacement. ASTC does not issue or administer membership cards.
- Science centers & museums located within 90 miles* of the science center or museum where you are a member.
- Science centers & museums located within 90 miles* of your residence.
*This distance is measured “as the crow flies,” meaning that it is based on the linear radius, not driving distance.