The Museum is currently open Monday-Saturday from 9am to 5pm, Sunday from noon to 5pm.
- Living History Farm Hours: Open Monday-Saturday from 9am to 5pm, Sunday from noon to 5pm. (Open Saturday, May 23, 2015, through Sunday, September 20, 2015.)
- Martin Children's Discovery Center Hours: Open Monday-Saturday from 9am to 5pm, Sunday from noon to 5pm.
- Store Hours: Open Monday-Saturday from 9am to 5pm, Sunday from noon to 5pm.
Summer Hours begin on Memorial Day, 2015, and the day after Labor Day, 2015.
Summer Hours are daily 8am to 8pm.
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas Eve: Close early at 3pm
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year's Day: Closed
- Saturday, February 14, 2015: Close at 3pm (preparation for the Museum Ball benefit event)
- Saturday, July 11, 2015: Close at 4pm (preparation for the Wine & Culinary Classic benefit event)
Showtimes: Click Here
All shows and times are subject to change without notice.
- Adults $14.50
- Kids (5-17) $9.50
- MSU Students (with valid MSU ID) $10
- Children (4 and under) Free
- Senior Citizens $13.50
With your admission, you'll receive a non-transferable Museum admission sticker that gives you unlimited access to the Museum for two consecutive days
. All exhibits and attractions are included in the price of admission.