The Museum is currently open from 9am-5pm M-Sat. & 12:30-5pm Sun.
Summer Hours begin on the Saturday before Memorial Day and end Labor Day. Summer Hours: 8am-8pm daily.
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas Eve: Close early at 3pm
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year's Day: Closed
- Saturday, February 9, 2013: Close at 3pm (preparation for the Museum Ball benefit event)
- Saturday, July 13, 2013: Close at 4pm (preparation for the Wine Classic benefit event)
- Experience the Aurora: M-F – 11am & 3pm; Sat – 10am, 1pm & 4pm; Sun – 1pm & 4pm
- One World, One Sky: Big Bird's Adventure: Sat & Sun - 2pm
- The Big Sky Tonight: M-F – 1pm; Sat – 11am & 3pm; Sun – 3pm
All shows and times are subject to change without notice.
- Adults $14
- Kids (5-17) $9.50
- MSU Students (with valid MSU ID) $10
- Children (4 and under) Free
- Senior Citizens $13
With your admission, you'll receive a non-transferable Museum admission sticker that gives you unlimited access to the Museum for two consecutive days
. All exhibits and attractions are included in the price of admission.