The Museum is currently open daily from 8am to 8pm.
- Living History Farm Hours: Open daily from 10AM to 5PM. (Open Saturday, May 23, 2015, through Sunday, September 20, 2015.)
- Martin Children's Discovery Center Hours: Open Daily 9am to 7pm.
- Store Hours: Open Daily from 9am to 5pm.
Summer Hours begin on Memorial Day, 2015, and end the day after Labor Day, 2015.
Summer Hours are daily 8am to 8pm.
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas Eve: Close early at 3pm
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year's Day: Closed
- Saturday, February 14, 2015: Close at 3pm (preparation for the Museum Ball benefit event)
- Saturday, July 11, 2015: Close at 5pm (preparation for the Wine & Culinary Classic benefit event)
Showtimes: Click Here
All shows and times are subject to change without notice.
- Adults $14.50
- Kids (5-17) $9.50
- MSU Students (with valid MSU ID) $10
- Children (4 and under) Free
- Senior Citizens $13.50
With your admission, you'll receive a non-transferable Museum admission sticker that gives you unlimited access to the Museum for two consecutive days
. All exhibits and attractions are included in the price of admission.