The Museum is currently open from Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm, and Sunday Noon-5pm.
Summer Hours begin on Memorial Day and end on Labor Day. Summer Hours: 8am-8pm daily.
- Living History Farm Hours: Closed for the Season
- Martin Children's Discovery Center Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm, and Sunday Noon-5pm.
- Store Hours: 9am - Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm, and Sunday Noon-5pm.
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas Eve: Close early at 3pm
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year's Day: Closed
- Thursday, December 5, 2013: Close at 3:30pm (preparation for MSU President's Holiday Open House)
- Saturday, February 8, 2014: Close at 3pm (preparation for the Museum Ball benefit event)
- Saturday, July 12, 2014: Close at 4pm (preparation for the Wine Classic benefit event)
- Dynamic Earth: Mon-Fri: 11am, 1pm & 3pm; Sat-Sun: 1pm, 2pm & 4pm
- The Big Sky Tonight: Sat: 11am & 3pm; Sun: 3pm
- One World, One Sky: Big Bird's Adventure: Sat: 10am
All shows and times are subject to change without notice.
- Adults $14
- Kids (5-17) $9.50
- MSU Students (with valid MSU ID) $10
- Children (4 and under) Free
- Senior Citizens $13
With your admission, you'll receive a non-transferable Museum admission sticker that gives you unlimited access to the Museum for two consecutive days
. All exhibits and attractions are included in the price of admission.