The Museum is currently open daily from 8am to 8pm.
- Living History Farm Hours: Open Daily 9am to 5pm.
- Martin Children's Discovery Center Hours: Open daily 9am to 7pm.
- Store Hours: Open daily 9am to 8pm.
Winter Hours begin on September 2, 2014 and end on Memorial Day, 2015.
Winter Hours are Monday-Saturday 9am to 5pm; Sunday Noon to 5pm.
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas Eve: Close early at 3pm
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year's Day: Closed
- Saturday, February 8, 2014: Close at 3pm (preparation for the Museum Ball benefit event)
- Saturday, July 12, 2014: Close at 4pm (preparation for the Wine Classic benefit event)
- Chasing the Ghost Particle: Daily showings at 10am, 1pm and 4pm
- Dynamic Earth: Daily showings at 2pm and 5pm; Mon-Fri showings at noon
- The Big Sky Tonight: Daily showings at 11am and 3pm
- One World, One Sky: Big Bird's Adventure: Sat & Sun at noon
All shows and times are subject to change without notice.
- Adults $14
- Kids (5-17) $9.50
- MSU Students (with valid MSU ID) $10
- Children (4 and under) Free
- Senior Citizens $13
With your admission, you'll receive a non-transferable Museum admission sticker that gives you unlimited access to the Museum for two consecutive days
. All exhibits and attractions are included in the price of admission.